List of benefits/ reasons for a Strategic Business Partner to join OMCAR
Are you interested in information sharing & networking with over 1,300 Realtor® Members?
OMCAR’s Strategic Business Partners are individuals who offer products and services of value to our REALTOR® Members and do not hold a Real Estate or Appraisal license.
Example: Lenders, Title Representatives, Home Inspectors, Home Renovations, Landscaping, Real Estate Attorneys etc.
Some Strategic Business Partner Benefits include:
- Access to REALTOR® Member Firm/Agent Roster
- Opportunity to participate in OMCAR’s Annual Real Estate Trade Expo and Home, Garden & Lifestyle Expo.
- Strategic Business Partner Spotlight: Place an Ad or important information about your business in our Monthly digital Newsletter that over 1,300+ Members and neighboring Associations receive.
- Opportunity to participate in our “Strategic Business Partner Showcase”
- Ability to place your business cards and literature in our building
- Hundreds of chances to sponsor classes/events – speak to our members face-to-face and network!
- Your logo and website link on the business partner section of our website
- Subscription to our weekly e-newsletters
- Use of our meeting rooms/auditorium at a discounted rate
- Committee Participation- You are welcome to join & participate in the following committees: Realtor®/Affiliate Committee, Farm Exchange, Commercial Exchange, YPN (Young Professionals Network), Global International Committee and Community Awareness.
- The networking opportunities are priceless – building relationships is one of the most successful ways to grow your business and increase your sales. It’s not who you know, it’s who knows you!
When you become a Member of the Ocala/Marion County Association of REALTORS® you become a part of a powerful network of real estate professionals. Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive:
- Education Passport
- Continuing education seminars that are offered right here at OMCAR for free or a reduced rate that will increase your business knowledge.
- Enforcement of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics to maintain professionalism in the real estate industry.
- Arbitration and mediation of business disputes.
- Monthly Farm and Commercial marketing sessions to promote new listings.
- Resource Center packed with books, magazines, fax services and a copy machine.
- REALTOR® Store fully stocked with products, signs, maps, lock boxes, brochure boxes, info tubes and other business essentials.
- Networking opportunities with strategic business partners that support our industry.
- REALTOR® E-Newsletter, a weekly newsletter packed full with current events, class updates and important information as well as a monthly publication that gives you the what, where, when, why and how of Association and industry events and a letter from your Association President.
- Quarterly Membership luncheon meetings, Monthly Brokers Breakfasts with guest speakers, a great way to increase your professionalism and obtain valuable networking opportunities.
- Free technology support with Florida Realtors®
- Free legal advice from Legal Hotline
- Professional Development with designation classes offered locally
- Global Council
- Young Professional Network (YPN) opportunities.