The Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is designed to establish a public and professional consensus against which the practice and conduct of REALTORS® and REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®s may be judged.
Adherence to the Code is an obligation voluntarily accepted by REALTORS and REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®s to ensure high standards of professional conduct to serve the interests of their clients and customers. To access the document, click on one of the icons below. For additional information, please contact the Member Policy Department at (312)329-8399.
- Learn more about the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Click HERE to view and download the latest copy of the Code.
- Adobe Acrobat (pdf) version of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice Pamphlet is available for download from the Realtor.org Store.
- View/Print: REQUEST TO FILE AN ETHICS COMPLAINT
- View/Print: OMBUDSMAN PROCEDURES FOR OMCAR
- View/Print: REQUEST TO ARBITRATE
- View/Print: REQUEST TO MEDIATE
- View/Print: MEDIATION FOR BROKERS BROCHURE
- View/Print: MEDIATION FOR BUYERS_SELLERS BROCHURE
- View/Print: CITATION POLICY