The Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is designed to establish a public and professional consensus against which the practice and conduct of REALTORS® and REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®s may be judged.
Adherence to the Code is an obligation voluntarily accepted by REALTORS and REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®s to ensure high standards of professional conduct to serve the interests of their clients and customers. To access the document, click on one of the icons below. For additional information, please contact the Member Policy Department at (312)329-8399.
- Learn more about the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Click to view or download the latest copy of the Code.
- View/Print: Request to File an Ethics Complaint
- View/Print: OMBUDSMAN PROCEDURES FOR OMCAR
- View/Print: REQUEST TO ARBITRATE
- View/Print: REQUEST TO MEDIATE
- View/Print: CITATION POLICY